Hello. *chuckles* How’s it going? Welcome back to another episode of TwoSet Violin. Ling Ling 40 hours! – Whoa!!!!
– Pa-cha!!!! What episode are we on? I don’t know. Dank memes, and funny times! Ling Ling 40 hours is a place, where talented individuals, Ling Ling wannabes gather to share dank memes, and talented stuff. Let’s see what kind of stuff you guys have posted this time around. Come and get cultured! – No way!
– Whoa!!! No way! That’s legit! – Dude, that is…
– Is that…it looks edited, can we look it up? – I totally don’t think we deserve to be up on this list.
– Yeah, I know, I don’t think… *chuckles* We are there! Oh my God. Look it’s us… Wow! Thank you so much. I feel so honoured but I don’t know if we deserve it. I think Google— According to Google, we’ve made history. – Google, thank you very much.
– But thank you you guys for watching actually. This wouldn’t have been possible without all of you guys. Yeah, we need Ling Ling to be on this list. – That’s right guys, that’s like a taboo question.
– Yeah…! Oh, another one! Wow! Classical pianists hate this ad. Ohh, that’s so funny…! It’s funny because we actually just made a video of us reviewing these apps. It’ll be interesting to see if they still… – …advertise in front of our videos.
– I know. – Ohh.
– *chuckles* I hate…I hate… – Is that Windows PC? Yeah it is.
– Yeah…I really… – I hate how long those updates take.
– I know. – “Several minutes.” *snickers*
– Yeah. Come on, set it some expectations. But that’s also true, sight-reading. Actually not even change of keys, the amount of times I’ve started sight-reading, – in the wrong key.
– I know, I know. I remember I was in youth orchestra once, and I had a solo, because I was sitting in front desk. It was D minor. – But I started playing, sight-reading in D major.
– Oh! And the whole orchestra laughed at me, and I was like… Piccolos create black holes… Can you imagine all the piccolists… …in the world united… And they just stack up the sound on each other like… Edin-BRUH? That’s awesome! What do you play? Oh, snare drum. Nice. Good job. Where’s the merch? – I’m running out of jokes, but…
– I know. Alright, here’s the deal guys. As the subreddit gets more and more talented, – we become less and less funny.
– I know guys. Maybe you guys don’t need us anymore. One day you guys will just take over us, and TwoSet will actually just become the Ling Ling wannabes. Yeah, you guys are actually just TwoSet. What is that… ?! – Geez that. B major…C sharp…
– C sharp…major? Why wouldn’t you just write it in D flat major? – Oh my god.
– C sharp major… That is so annoying! Basically the same enharmonic. You’re just making it harder for our eyes. But then, they’ll be like, “No, no, no!” – “C sharp has a different vibe to D flat.”
– For the…feeling, yes. – “It’s a sharp…brilliance.”
– I know. *laughs* That’s so good! Ohh, wow…! *laughs* Can you just imagine this person like, – making this meme up, for Reddit?
– Yeah. – He’s like, “I probably should be practising.”
– I know. “I’ll make this meme instead.” – On Reddit!
– *chuckles* Ohh. Not entirely accurate, because you may be practicing performance. Yes. Little lesson time here! There are many different types of ways to practice, you can practice… – …technique—
– With the Simply—Simply Violin app. You can practice scales or technique, you can practice repertoire, and you can practice performing, and you can also practice… – …ensemble playing.
– Ohh. They’re all very different. You can do mental practice, you can, you can read the score and analyze, – that is also practice.
– Yes. – Many different types of practice.
– *sigh* Anyway. I don’t know why I’m talking like this. *snickers* That’s a cute little book. Guys, I am trying. – I don’t—
– I think you should stay that way. If anything, I think I know too much pop music. *stuttering* …Mozart. “Theophilus” sounds like a… …germ. *snickers* – “Doctor, I feel unwell.”
– *snickering* – “You’ve been uh, diagnosed with Theophilus Mozart.”
– Yeah. But how did I get that? I’ve been using this app! *chuckles* What does Wolgangus mean? – Gang—that also sounds like a disease.
– Yeah! *snickers* – Sounds like a germ.
– Wolfgangus. “What have you got?” “I’ve got a Wolfgangus.” *laughs* – Yeah, into Harvard or Stanford or Julliard.
– Yeah. I wonder what application that is from though, that’s such a weird question to ask. – Wow!
– That’s amazing. You can do that? Just get you to practice all day. Looks legit! I’m sorry. Damn, I like the ripped jeans! And my violin is on the piano— The table, there. Oh, it’s got the curtains! – Oh, wow!
– The white table. Wow! The chair. Whoa! – That’s actually our filming studio.
– Mm-hmm. Wow, who did this? Nice one. Mate, I’ve already made this clear. Sibelius drop… – Sibelius 3rd movement is more difficult.
– Yeah. But… Well, we can discuss it after two mil drop. – We will discuss it.
– Yes. What is that? *sings* Oh. – Grieg. Hall of the Mountain King.
– *sings “Mary Have a Little Lamb” very fast* What if you put it to Tchaikovsky? *sings* *snickers* – Nah it doesn’t…
– That doesn’t work. Guys it was hard. Application, electric—electronic… – Appliances…charades.
– …appliances. *sigh* Really? Oh! Actually? – *chuckles* This is from the Joker movie.
– Yeah. So funny. I remember. – *laughs*
– What was it— I haven’t seen it, what was the context? Oh, he was just running away, and… He just got… – He just got smashed.
– Yeah, he got smashed. *laughs* I will say though, like sometimes when you’re nervous, it does feel like getting hit…by a truck. – It does, ’cause you…you’re like paralyzed, almost.
– On stage. Yeah… You’re like, “Whoa.” – It’s the worst feeling.
– I know. Aww. So cute. Is just me, or are all dogs that look ugly, are cuter? Pitbull, pugs, right… They look like they just don’t care. – Yeah.
– They just don’t know, don’t care. Yeah. (both) Wow! That’s small. And like one year later, it’s like: -” I saw your mother posted a meme,
– *laughs* on r/lingling40hrs.” “And then so I posted my little clarinet, and then we fell in love.” Ling Ling 40 hours. Where talented people come together, and… …make talented people. If you could actually play that, which I don’t know if it’s possible, I can totally see that being like, on America’s Got Talent. Oh, yeah. – You play a big instrument, they’re like…
– Yeah. *yawns* And then like puts it away, – plays the small one, everyone’s like…
– “Wow!!!!!” – Ooh.
– That’s rough. Ooh, that’s right. Oh, wait. *chuckles* – That’s really funny.
– It’s like… – *chuckles*
– …rewind, like, – “I’m pretty sure this is A B C D.”
– Yeah, that’s what I’m….. – Oh, I’m sorry, colleges.
– It’s alright, it’s been a long day. *chuckles* “I was touring colleges and I found this beauty.” *snickers* Wait, what? That is interesting! They’re using our photos for an ad. Yeah, that’s cool. We catch you guys off guard, not even on video format, at your… …colleges. *chuckles* So tired. Anyway guys, thank you so much for watching. Please like and subscribe! Ling Ling 40 Hours! Whoa!!! Let’s get us to 100,000 r/lingling40hrs subscribers!